Painting Inspiration

National Paint Week: Tutorial Painting British Flag on Fence Boards

I made this British Flag inspired art for my nephew, Kirby. He is 18 and collects flags from around the world, so I thought this would go...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

National Painting Week How to Paint and Glitter a Chair

Happy National Painting Week!

Keeping the Painting inspiration going today with my clipboard from HomeTalk.com entitled: Paint Inspiration, 18 Painting projects that are sure to get you painting see it HERE.


This lady does amazing stuff with paint. In this video she uses chalk paint, mod podge and glitter to restyle a chair.




What do you think? Are you doing any painting projects this week?


Happy Painting!





1 comment:

  1. That chair is crazy! I've been spray painting lately. I'm not loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment here, it really means the world to me!

Thanks!

~Danylle