Painting Inspiration

National Paint Week: Tutorial Painting British Flag on Fence Boards

I made this British Flag inspired art for my nephew, Kirby. He is 18 and collects flags from around the world, so I thought this would go...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break At The Seattle Zoo


It's Spring Break in Idaho. So we packed up the kiddos and took off for Seattle. Today we spent the day at the Woodland Park Zoo.
Notice the goose is balancing on one leg too? It was so cold, you can't really blame him. My kids thought it was the funniest thing.

Little Sophie loved the Family Farm. The cows and pigs and chickens. She wanted to take home a goat. This tractor was great for photos! Made all my kids age 5, 12, 14 and 18 each take a turn.

Here my girls got startled by the peacock. He backed up to them and showed his tail feathers off. That's my husband, Joe in the background.

Here are all my Monkeys.

This beautiful lady was the show stopper. Unbelievable height and grace. We were all impressed. If we lived in this area, we would spend many days here at the zoo. What a treasured day, considering the ages of my kids, it was an activity everyone enjoyed. Spending a day with my family like this is so rare. My heart is so full, it is indescribable. Tomorrow we are off to Pike Street Market and whatever adventures we can find down town. Hope you are having a wonderful week as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment here, it really means the world to me!

Thanks!

~Danylle