Painting Inspiration

National Paint Week: Tutorial Painting British Flag on Fence Boards

I made this British Flag inspired art for my nephew, Kirby. He is 18 and collects flags from around the world, so I thought this would go...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunshine Cabin

This little abandon cabin is located on the Sunshine road. It is a shot gun style shack, you can see straight through from the front door to the back. It has the same facade on both ends, not sure which is which actually.

The back, I think.

The front. The best thing about this little baby besides is obvious rusty charm is....

This is on the property. River and bridge... Wouldn't this make a fantastic weekend get-away?  If it was for sale, I'd be writing to you about how it's MINE... ALL MINE. {In my dreams...}
I fell in love with this crooked little bridge.

It just invites you to cross and walk into the wilderness on the other side.

Joe bravely walked out onto a rock that is in this freezing cold creek and took this photo. {He's the best!}

This is the cabin's closest neighbor for miles and miles...

This is the view from the bridge.

I got brave and walked out on the bridge a few feet. Until Joe told me, "That's far enough." {Sounded like my Dad. LOL!} Hope you are having fantastic week.

This will probably be my only post this month. My daughter, Samantha, is a senior and I have been running around like a mad woman helping with the senior mothers stuff as well as helping her get all her grades up and credits in line. Amazing how they think they can slack when they are seniors, just when it gets really, really hard. So until next time, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment here, it really means the world to me!

Thanks!

~Danylle