Painting Inspiration

National Paint Week: Tutorial Painting British Flag on Fence Boards

I made this British Flag inspired art for my nephew, Kirby. He is 18 and collects flags from around the world, so I thought this would go...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Garden Patio


If you walk through our garden gate you will see my potting bench on the right.


My Hosta patch and old rusty bed frame on the left. Clematis grows up the lattuce in the middle. I can't wait to see it's purple blooms.


Next to my Hosta patch, under the cherry tree sits this little table and chairs. My favorite spot to bring a book or my laptop.


My Lilac tree is growing right over the shop door. It smells so good.


 Lilacs are my favorite flowers. The dark purple ones are from the Lilac tree shown in this garden, the white and light purple ones grow in the front yard. The bottles I found while hiking at the Sunshine Cabin.



These boards were once our basement stairs. We replaced them and placed them here 3 years ago.They have aged so well. I just love them.




This is my little potting bench. Joe made it for me years ago. I am going to put that sink in it, I think. I could hook the hose up and just let it drain to the ground. It will be great for a quick clean up after working in the garden. Read about the junk on my potting bench HERE.

I am working on lighting for this area that I  can't wait to share with you.




Linking up with:


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

3 comments:

  1. What a charmer! Love everything about your garden patio.

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute, Danylle! I LOVE your garden gate and your wood planked path!! You've created such a darling patio area! And that lilac tree is like icing on the cake! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment here, it really means the world to me!

Thanks!

~Danylle